VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Personal Gallery of Jason
You can view the personal galleries of other members by clicking on the link in their profiles
Personal Gallery of Jason
I love this pic because it says so many things without words.
Chris H is in the pic, top guy, came over and gave me a hand squeezing in the XE motor.  It's definatley didn't cover the engine conversion in Haynes, which is accentuated by the look on Mr Harden face...Good few days that was, Tricky also came over and spread the peace. Here it is sat next to Glenns old motor, later to become the stonking show car owned by Mr Delmastiff... It made it to the stand but only beacause Chris H got up and took it down.  I was nursing a monster hangover. Again!. It's silly I know, but that's just me.  In case you were wondering, the Cally lost out because I sold it's arse.  Later to replace it with another that donated it's glorious engine to my GTE
Pic Title: banner
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:47 am
View: 656
Rating: not rated
Comments: 0
Pic Title: The beginning of a major change
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:23 am
View: 827
Pic Title: Pv show 2004
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:18 am
View: 841
Pic Title: I caught these two outside having a disagreement...
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:14 am
View: 758
Looks Ok on this one, how cameras can hide the truth...lol Yep this shows it in all it's unkept glory... This is my attempt at an 'arty' type shot.  As you can see, I'll not be giving up my day job, although I currently don't have one of them....:-( It's a bit scruffy here, I haven't taken the carpet glue off on the inner wings, but hey, it's a scruffy car so I really don't give a sh1te..!
Pic Title: Rear nearside shot
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:11 am
View: 774
Pic Title: Rear nearside shot boot open
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:10 am
View: 748
Pic Title: Beware, I might explode...
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:07 am
View: 943
Pic Title: Open house...
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:05 am
View: 911
Hopefully this is what most people will see when the tubby's in This is what I like to call my 'air conditioned' shot....lol On it's way to have a SS exhaust put on....
Pic Title: Rear of the year...
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:02 am
View: 696
Pic Title: Life good and it's sunny
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:00 am
View: 870
Rating: 8
Comments: 1
Pic Title: Towing
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:03 am
View: 740
Rating: 10
Select sort method:  Order:  
   MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Album -> Personal Gallery of Jason All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1