VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
The SpaceKadett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Projects & Restorations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpaceKadett
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: The SpaceKadett Reply with quote

Finally back on the road February 2011 after 6 years. I've owned it since 2001 but the GTE interior was carried over from another car which I had in my final year of school in 1999. Originally a 1.2 it's had a series of 1.3 and 1.4's over the years, has GTE shocks and a 5 speed gearbox.

My restoration thread 'Rolling Resto' can be seen at http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12204

Video of the restoration can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I78EwmA2wBY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by SpaceKadett on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
SpaceKadett
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought the car to town today for the Annual Regatta and festival bank holiday Monday. It's been my ambition since I moved down here in May 2004 to be able to drive the car into town on the August Bank Holiday weekend. It took me seven years longer than I had hoped but I made it in the end. And I stayed on the dry for the day so I could drive it home after, just like back in the day.

SpaceKadett
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video of the entire restoration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I78EwmA2wBY&feature=youtu.be
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Projects & Restorations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: