VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Hello
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zara wrote:
Confused Confused Confused youre deffo crazy!

Who me? big grin
Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zara wrote:
Jacko what are you doing on the 24th??? Are you in Leicester then?? big grin big grin big grin big grin

Erm... paranoid

I have nothing planned on the 24th. Whats going on then?

Zara
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mids meet........... big grin big grin big grin big grin wanna come??

please please please please please? big grin

RR Day @ Milton Keynes Sunday 8th Oct at Racing Developments, NO more spaces left but please come along to watch! big grin
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sparko
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see jacko.... love will find you big grin
Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparko wrote:
see jacko.... love will find you big grin

She couldn’t have seen the pictures of me sprawled all over tom's car with red hair then! Confused laughing

But seriously, Zara, whats the crack then? give me more info, i could trip back and chill at the folks for a few days while they're on holiday, there’s nothing like having a nice clean house to trash while i drink all the parents booze!
Ohh and i don't have a road going mk1 astra ya know, i drive round in a shat / rat look ascona, its not very presentable you know Confused

So who are you representing then and what sorta cars will be turning up, if its all i will have to pipe bomb them all while im diffin around the car park!

If its gonna be one of those one arm one leg out of the door while i chuck the pipe bombs at all plastic not fantastic saxo's cars while i doughnut around them with beer in-between me legs moments then i'll probably not come, its getting boring now! sarcastic eye roll stick out tongue

Let me know.

Zara
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically it is a big huuuuuge meet for everyone and anyone.

I'll be there in my 309. big grin big grin (pipe bomb her and i will kill you)
there will be some 106/306/205/saxo's/protons/VW's/405 and loads of other cars i think. So i only have a couple of saxos on my list. But they are subtly modded ones and dont look way out of place.

I think Delmastiff is on about coming if he can sort his car out. Doesnt matter what car you have Jacko honestly.

Junc 22 (Coalville) services off M1 at 2pm (not lEicester Forest East either)
then we go for a few drinks, drive for a meal and a pool comp. big grin big grin

Tis a huuuuugggee laugh. big grin big grin big grin

RR Day @ Milton Keynes Sunday 8th Oct at Racing Developments, NO more spaces left but please come along to watch! big grin
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zara
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAcko what happened to you on the 24th??? Crying or Very sad

Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zara wrote:
JAcko what happened to you on the 24th??? Crying or Very sad

Ahhhhh, don't cry... Sad

I don't know what i did tbh, or where i went.....humm i really could do with some more memory Confused

Anyway, what happended to you on the 1st a?? you never came to our northern meet did you. Mad

Zara
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what northern meet????

on the 1st i was at my leics group meet with psooc. Razz Razz or was that the 2nd???

Anyways jacko you have to come on the 29th of this month. We hav a track day at Donnington organised and have combined the mids meet in with it. big grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: