VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
front door cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Items For Sale/Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDV888Y
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: front door cards Reply with quote

hi i got 3gte door cards in total all 3have pockets and i have one set of arm rests
i have 2 passenger (n/s) cards and 1 drivers (o/s) card

all are in good condition i say good as everyone's opinion of mint is different and don't want to upset any one if they not up to their standard. but they have no speaker holes etc

ideally would like to sell all together or as a pair and then n/s one on its own

prefer collection but do have a mate who travels up to Scotland every week who can poss meet you with them (i have to give him a bit of cash for doing this which of course will be on top of cost of door trims, but will be cheaper and safer than risking posting it)
or i can post at your expense and risk of course i will pack the best i can.

i would like to see £40 for the lot
or £30 for the pair with handles/armrest
and £10 for the single n/s one with door pocket but no handle/armrest
all prices are plus postage/ delivery.

i will try and get pictures up later camera just died

i just noticed not as good as when i stored them away 2 passengerhave got small tear where it goes over the top off door but pics will show more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Items For Sale/Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: