VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
mk 1 bedford astra van diesel van for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac1984
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: mk 1 bedford astra van diesel van for sale
23 Oct 2014

I am selling my beloved astra mk1 diesel van in china blue in very good condition never been welded this van has had my undivided attention
iam selling due to health problems -I have owned this van for more than twenty years inheriting from my father who bought this from the company he worked for - its all traceable and I can supply all the information for the van.
I have personally spent a lot of time money etc on the van I have loved every single minute of usage from my van .
the van has had extensive servicing cambelts when due all mots with the van to verify the mileage its 99% original the only thing it needs to make it 100% is two front seats there is two gte seats in and I have some alloy wheels on the van but I do have the steels to go with it . the van has a stereo / 4 speed box / very good condition / current mot / just recently had a radiator / cambelt/ service and can be used as a normal around town van it has 85 k miles and drives as good as it did 25 years ago I have garaged the van for most of the time I have owned it always polishing the van and giving it the love it deserves I am going to try send some pics over so you can see exactly how my van looks priced sensible and with the collector in mind at £ 3175.00 ono thanks for reading

Last edited by mac1984 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
mk1astramad
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics are too small to view, could you please send full size copies to
stu.gallanders@btinternet.com

thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: