VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
MK1 Astra GTE For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JasonL33
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: MK1 Astra GTE For Sale Reply with quote

Hi all

Joined this morning, decided to sell my MK1 GTE. Ive owned it for 30 years, unfortunately it is in bits. I have put it on the ramp yesterday and i have been emptying boxes to refit all the powder coated suspension.

The interior and engine bay are pretty much still complete.

I removed the outer trim a very long time ago to repaint some vandal marks and it got left and very dusty.

I personally restored the car in 1993, replacing pretty much all the lower sills and rear end panels. Wings etc.

Now the bodyshell is @ 99% rust free and extremely shinny everywhere. All the sills, lower panels were all spot welded and can be still seen. No filler etc. Totally solid and very straight.

Seats are pretty much perfect.

Only bad point i have destroyed my bonnet by cutting ridiculous hole and fitting hideous vents - Sorry

Car is black with the steel sliding sunroof.

Five original wheels

A very good mod that i did, was i fitted the full F20 twin syncro gearbox internals into my F16 casing. An absolute perfect undetectable upgrade.

I am rubbish at this computer stuff. I can send images from my iphone

I do have the handbook and service book including the original radio. The car was registered in my dads name for insurance purposes, i have no idea where the log book is.

Never been written off, one had a new passenger door fitted after being damaged. Just a big dented door. No other damage.

I saw this car absolutely brand new on the day my neighbour also my dentist brought the car home new and i purchased it from him around 1990 ish

Very good straight and solid example for someone with more time and enthusiasm than the "at the time" demented current second owner.

I hope to find the right buyer who wants to keep it fairly standard and actually come and look at it first before making a silly offer.

Any more questions please get in touch

Open to offers once the car has been viewed.

Jason

Dyl kadett
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got any Pics you can send
Many thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery AIM Address
warphi1970
Events Organiser
<font color=#33CC00>Events Organiser</font>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am regularly up in Huddersfield work for Brook Motors St Thomas road so can inspect for anyone interested
DeadEye
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this ended up on Wheeler Dealers?

And this is why, my GTE restoration thread: http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16119
MarkM
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadEye wrote:
I guess this ended up on Wheeler Dealers?

the original post was Jun 2020! prob sold a long time ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: